Published on 01 August, 2019
Premises Manager Band 2, Level 1 – £25,833-£28,752 (full time) Hours: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm – 5 days (1.5hr lunch break)
St Clement Danes is thriving school in the heart of Covent Garden.
You will be responsible for the operation, management, and development of systems and procedures relating to buildings and grounds maintenance, the cleanliness and upkeep of the site and areas of health and safety.
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for the security, maintenance and health & safety of the school site.
• Have a variety of skills in a range of trades.
• Maintain the premises (both internally and externally) in a clean, safe, sound and secure condition for staff, pupils and parents.
• Be responsible for operating and regularly checking systems such as heating, lighting and security.
• Be flexible with their hours as there may be some evening responsibilities, as well as emergency situations to manage.
• Have the flexibility to cope with the range of unexpected situations that often occur in school, showing that they are adaptable to change. • Be computer literate and be responsible for organising and monitoring all the maintenance for the school.
• Work on their own initiative, have enthusiasm and commitment for improving the school within areas of your direct responsibility.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise effectively with outside providers and organisations.
• Be willing to promote and safeguard the welfare of children and adults within the school.
• Be highly motivated and able to form excellent relationships with both children and adults.
You will have clear communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team. Application details are available from the school’s website.
Please contact Deb Starkey at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour of the school after 2nd September.
Closing Date: Monday 9th September 2019. Interviews: Thursday 12th September 2019.